The Professional Service Group of Mercer County is a community program providing networking opportunities and enrichment seminars for professionals in transition who are seeking new employment opportunities or exploring new career paths.
It is FREE and ALL ARE WELCOME to attend. Participants come from a diverse range of industry backgrounds and experience levels. PSG of Mercer County is co-sponsored with the generous support of The Princeton Public Library at 65 Witherspoon Street, Princeton NJ 08540.
PSG of Mercer County helps individuals to:
- Develop into stronger candidates in a competitive job market
- Become more active and effective networkers
- Learn various techniques for impactful resumes, cover letters and interviewing skills
- Learn about current hiring trends
- Learn from other professionals and their successes
- Share career resources, job fairs and job leads
- Explore complex issues such as ageism and salary negotiation
- Friday General Meetings each week (9:45am-12:00pm) bringing guest experts from the region to share their experience and insight. Includes a wide range of career coaches, human resource directors, recruiters and many others.
- Additional Technology classes and Skills workshops hosted by the Princeton Public Library
- Check out our Events Calendar and jump right in!